By joining us as Cabin Crew you will be part of a truly multi-cultural family coming from 115 countries, flying all over the world as ambassadors of our home Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. You will be the face of Etihad Airways and spend the longest time with our guests caring for them with traditional Arabian warmth and respect onboard a fleet of state of the art luxurious aircraft.
You will be based in Abu Dhabi the cosmopolitan capital city of the United Arab Emirates with world leading leisure and cultural activities. These range from Ferrari World with the world’s fastest roller coaster, to the Louvre Museum, to the Emirates Palace Hotel, to the F1 Grand Prix at Yas Marina Circuit. You won’t have time to get bored when you are in Abu Dhabi whilst earning a tax-free salary, living in a fully furnished and paid for apartment.
– Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
– Showing passengers to their seats
– Serving meals and refreshments
– Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
– Administering first aid, dealing with emergencies
– Provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
– Supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines and in-flight entertainment
To become one of our award winning Cabin Crew, you will need to meet the following qualifications and criteria:
• Minimum age 21 years due to visa eligibility’
• Opportunity for males and females.
• Fluent in English; verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is an advantage.
• Experience in customer service field is preferred
• Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
• Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
• No tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
• No body piercings that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform, other than one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
• Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
• Never convicted of a criminal offence.
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
Zamestnanecké výhody, zručnosti
As Etihad Cabin Crew you will enjoy the benefits of:
• Fantastic tax-free salary which is competitive within the industry and reviewed on a regular basis.
• Free accommodation in a modern shared fully-furnished apartment, with your own private facilities. Everything is provided for you to ensure that you have a safe, secure and comfortable home in Abu Dhabi.
• Etihad transport to take from your accommodation to the airport for your flight duties and then to bring you back home again after your flight.
• Access to exclusive state of the art Etihad swimming pools, health clubs and fitness centres at no cost, and reduced rate massage, hairdressing and beauty treatments to keep you looking your best.
• Leading airline travel benefits including unlimited personal travel at special rates, an annual leave ticket and generous concessions for family and friends to use.
• Excellent free private medical insurance and life/accident insurance.
• Annual leave of 30 days.
• Genuine advantages for career progression in a fast paced dynamic working environment.
• Special discounts at restaurants, shops, hotels and leisure facilities across the United Arab Emirates and the region.
• End of Service Benefits
Informácie o výberovom konaní
Etihad Airways recruiting during 2019.
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
and send us the following:
- your CV in english language
- your recent photo in business attire
- actual telephone number
- information about your age, height and weight
All details and venue will be send to you.
Etihad Airways is recruiting all the year around now.